Patrons: Sir Charles and Lady Wolseley (read Sir Charles’ welcome).
Welcome to the Wolseley Register, the original Wolseley owners and enthusiasts club set up to cater for all models of Wolseley cars. The Register is a friendly, UK based car club, run by enthusiasts to provide an opportunity for all Wolseley enthusiasts to meet and enjoy their hobby, thus ensuring the preservation of the Wolseley marque.
- The Wolseley Register 2015 National Rally will be held at the Staunton Harold Estate, near Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire on August 16th, details and online application forms now available.
- Come and visit our stand at the Classic Restoration Show at the NEC on 28/29 March for inspiration to complete your own projects.
- Register members are requested to attend our National AGM on 7th March. This will be your opportunity to have your say on how the club is run!
- Can you help Anders Clausager complete his new book on Wolseleys?
- Do you own a 4/50 or 6/80 which was first registered between 1946 and 1949? Would you like to display it at the Brooklands museum ‘1940’s relived’ event on May 16th? Check out our Calendar for more details!
- Do you have any of the following 1920’s Wolseleys: C8 20hp; E4 11/22; E3 10hp; 24/55? If so, could you help with a National Trust display at Chartwell?
In addition, we are constantly updating our calendar of events, and our forum contains the latest queries and discussion topics, just click on the appropriate buttons to the right. Also, check out the latest Wolseley adverts in our Classified’s page.
Do you have a question? – If you have a Wolseley related question that you would like members of the Register to help with, or if you have a notice you would like published, simply add a post to our online Forum, (it will require approval before it is accessible to others). Then keep an eye on it for a few days to see what answers are returned, you do not need to be a member to ask a question! Alternatively, just e-mail our Enquiries team with your question, who will endeavour to get your query answered.
Do you want to post an advert? – Simply submit a form online if you wish to sell or buy a Wolseley car or any associated spares. This is a free service open to both members and non members.
Would you like to join the Register? – Membership of the Register costs £28 a year for an annual adult membership. You can apply online and pay by credit card, or download a membership form and post it to us with a cheque.
Do you want discounted classic car insurance? – The Register has agreed a special discount rate for members who insure their cars with one of the largest specialist classic car insurance brokers, Footman James. The club also then benefits from receiving commission on each policy taken out, so please either click on the link below to access the Footman James website, or phone the number below and state that you obtained their website or phone number from the Wolseley Register website. Also, read here about the latest benefits available with Footman James Classic Car policies.
Our website provides information on the Wolseley Register, together with links to the many services that the club provides. Included you will find histories of the cars, details of forthcoming events and rallies, Register news, an online shop selling all sorts of Wolseley related merchandise, a photo gallery, links to other related websites, plus technical help and advice, through an online forum in which you can ask Wolseley related questions.
The Wolseley Register won the ‘Club of the Year’ award at the premier Classic Car Show at the NEC in 2012, for raising the profile of the club within the classic car movement by working with the National Trust, the press and other bodies to organise and run the Jubilee Tour.
This picture is the front cover of the January / February edition of our excellent bi-monthly magazine, “Wolseley World”. Browse snippets of the magazine online.
“I commend the new Wolseley Register website to you…..” - read the Chairman’s welcome.
We hope you enjoy the new website and find it useful. Please send any comments, queries or suggestions to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org