1930 2 door saloon hornet | PUBLIC ENQUIRIES | Forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_TopicIcon
1930 2 door saloon hornet
October 12, 2014
8:11 am
Dominic Brunsdon

Hi I have just bought a 1930 hornet and I was wondering if anyone else had one in the group? Thanks, Dom

October 12, 2014
6:53 pm
Webmaster
Admin
Forum Posts: 302
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi Dom

Welcome to the Wolseley Register, and thanks for your query! Yes, there are lots of Hornet owners within the Register. I have included our new Membership book in your Welcome Pack, and that will contain details of all the cars and their owners. Please feel free to contact any of them! If you require any technical assistance with your Hornet, then our Technical Expert, Dave Palmer is the man to help you, you will find his contact details in our Wolseley World magazine. The latest edition of this is also in your welcome pack.

Thanks
Bob

October 12, 2014
7:27 pm
Dominic Brunsdon

Hi bob, thank you for your reply. How do I access the welcome pack?

Many thanks, Dom

October 12, 2014
7:36 pm
Chris Arnold
Forum Posts: 231

Hi Dom.
Sounds like a really interesting car. If you are ever in the East Anglian area I'd love to see it.
Chris

October 12, 2014
7:44 pm
Dominic Brunsdon

Hi Chris, from what I can tell it's the 2 door 1930's saloon with log book . It's in a bit of a state at the moment, but all the parts seem to be there except the engine. In the barn next to it there were a couple of Hornet engines and gear boxes from a 1931 and 1932, so we're hoping to fit it with one of them. All the rest seems to be there though.

It's my first time of doing a project like this, so trying to figure it out as I go!

Thanks for the reply,

Dom

October 12, 2014
9:04 pm
Webmaster
Admin
Forum Posts: 302

Hi Dom

The Welcome Pack will be posted to you. As a member of the Wolseley Register, you will receive hard copies of the welcome pack and 6 bi-mothly issues of teh club magazine - Wolseley World. The club isn't all online, we cater for everyone!

Regards
Bob

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 213

Currently Online: Daniel355due
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 117

Members: 815

Moderators: 7

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 2

Topics: 394

Newest Members:

Jensen123

Moderators: magicmember: 0, Chair Man: 0, Admin 2: 0, Admin 1: 2, Reg Istrar: 0, Sec retary: 0, Member Secretary: 0

Administrators: rob: 0, Treasurer: 0, Webmaster: 302, Jenny Ryder: 4, Editor: 0