BOR 488 where are you? | PUBLIC ENQUIRIES | Forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_TopicIcon
BOR 488 where are you?
November 12, 2014
10:02 am
Clive Button
Forum Posts: 25
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I had a call yesterday from Richard Taylor who owned this car in the 1960s. It is a 193614HP. Richard has some interesting documents relating to the car which he would like to pass on to the current owner. I have checked with DVLA that this car, now painted blue, still exists but I don't think it belongs to a Register Member. Does anyone know of the whereabouts of the car?

February 3, 2015
7:33 pm
Graham Button
Forum Posts: 283

Hi Clive, I came across some photos of this car on Flickr today, all taken in the Blackpool area, two of them had the car dressed up for wedding duty so with a bit of detective work I have discovered that it is owned by S Class Cars Tel 01253 310776 email sclasscars@hotmail.co.uk
Graham.

February 4, 2015
5:51 pm
Clive Button
Forum Posts: 25

Graham, many thanks for tracking this one down. I will pass on the details to Richard . Let's hope they are appreciative of Richard's information.

October 21, 2016
1:46 pm
Paul

Hi I am the owner of bor 488 I would love to have this document to add to the files on this car. Sunday class sub contracted the car from us.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 213

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 117

Members: 806

Moderators: 7

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 2

Topics: 391

Newest Members:

John Colligny

Moderators: magicmember: 0, Chair Man: 0, Admin 2: 0, Admin 1: 2, Reg Istrar: 0, Sec retary: 0, Member Secretary: 0

Administrators: rob: 0, Treasurer: 0, Webmaster: 300, Jenny Ryder: 4, Editor: 0