Wolseley car owners, enthusiasts and clubs are all welcome to the Wolseley Register, the original Wolseley owners and enthusiasts club set up to cater for all models of Wolseley cars. The Register is a friendly, UK based car club, run by enthusiasts providing opportunities for all Wolseley enthusiasts to meet socially, obtain technical assistance and to enjoy their hobby, thus helping to ensure the preservation of the great Wolseley marque.
- Read the results of the FBHVC’s 2019 Cost of Ownership Survey
- Have you been to our Library recently? There is so much more now to look at! Just hover over the main heading and select a page.
- Read about our wonderful Welsh Touring Weekend!
- See what cars will be on our stand at the Footman James 40th Bristol Classic Car Show on 22/23 June.
- Please support the Wolseley Register at the MVA Rally on 9/11 August!
- Bookings are coming in fast for our 2019 National Rally on 17/18 August – but note that the Rally meal is now fully booked!
Many other Wolseley Register supported events are shown in our Calendar of Events, just click on the appropriate button to the right.
See what some of our local groups have been up to!
Our website provides information on the Wolseley Register, together with links to the many services that the club provides. Included you will find histories of the cars; details of forthcoming events and rallies; Register news; a comprehensive Classfied adverts section (which is open to the public); an online shop selling all sorts of Wolseley related merchandise; full lists (including photos) of many of the Register spares for sale; photo galleries; links to other related websites; plus technical help and advice in a range of formats.
Subscription and Regalia payments can be made securely online through our verified WorldPay site. Membership Renewals can also be paid online by going to the Membership Renewal page.
We hope you enjoy the new website and find it useful. Please send any comments, queries or suggestions to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org