Wolseley car owners, enthusiasts and clubs are all welcome to the Wolseley Register, the original Wolseley owners and enthusiasts club set up to cater for all models of Wolseley cars. The Register is a friendly, UK based car club, run by enthusiasts providing opportunities for all Wolseley enthusiasts to meet socially, obtain technical assistance and to enjoy their hobby, thus helping to ensure the preservation of the great Wolseley marque.
- BRAND NEW Series II & III 14 & 18hp head gaskets now available!
- NEW LINES in our online shop including exclusive Christmas Cards
- Start planning your weekend at the 2020 National Rally!
- See our stand at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery 2019, and read about the amazing 1919 Wolseley 16/20 C7 which was driven 100 miles to and from the show!
- More awards won at the Footman James 19th Classic Vehicle Restoration Show!
- Read what we did on our stand at the Stoneleigh Restoration Show on 27 October 2019!
Many other Wolseley Register supported events are shown in our Calendar of Events, just click on the appropriate button to the right.
Our website provides information on the Wolseley Register, together with links to the many services that the club provides. Included you will find histories of the cars; details of forthcoming events and rallies; Register news; a comprehensive Classfied adverts section (which is open to the public); an online shop selling all sorts of Wolseley related merchandise; full lists (including photos) of many of the Register spares for sale; photo galleries; links to other related websites; plus technical help and advice in a range of formats.
Subscription and Regalia payments can be made securely online through our verified WorldPay site. Membership Renewals can also be paid online by going to the Membership Renewal page.
We hope you enjoy the new website and find it useful. Please send any comments, queries or suggestions to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org