Notice of AGM:
Beoley Village Hall, Beoley Lane, Holt End, Redditch, B98 9AN
Beoley Village Hall is in north-east Worcestershire. It is located on the B4101, Beoley Lane, in Holt End, Beoley and is opposite Beoley First School.
The Hall may be approached from the M42 motorway junctions 2 and 3, being roughly 3.5 miles from each. From Junction 2, take the A441 towards Redditch and then turn left onto the B4101 at a set of traffic lights. The Hall is approximately 1.5 miles from this junction, on the right hand side. From Junction 3, take the A435 towards Evesham for just under 2 miles and then follow the signs for the B4101 towards Beoley. The Hall will be found on the left after 1.5 miles.
Light Buffet from 1.00pm; meeting to start at 1.30pm, (please advise Mike if you plan to attend and if you have any dietary requirements).
- Chairman’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM 17th March 2018: accuracy and approval
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report (including adoption of accounts)
- Reports by other officers who wish to address the meeting
- Election of Officers
- Co-option of other Officers
- Confirmation of Technical Advisors and Co-ordinator
- Presentation of Awards, for Long Membership
- Any other business
After a short break, there will be a talk by Anders Clausager who will describe his work with the Wolseley Records at Gaydon.
There will be an election for the post of Deputy Chairman. For details of nominations and how to vote, please login to the Members’ Section.