Notice of AGM:
To be held at the Knights Hill Hotel and Spa, South Wootton, King’s Lynn, PE30 3HQ, starting at 5:00pm.
Note:- This year’s AGM is being incorporated into the National Rally, although all Register members are encouraged to attend whether they are attending the Rally weekend or not.
- Chairman’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM March 2020: accuracy and approval
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s report – review of the year
- Treasurer’s report (including adoption of accounts)
- Reports by other officers who wish to address the meeting (most reports will be printed to distribute at the start of the meeting)
- Election of Officers: Chairman; Deputy Chairman; Secretary; Treasurer; Membership Secretary
- Co-option of other Officers and Team members: Editor; Regalia Officer; Historian; Librarian; Publicity & Press liaison; Overseas Liaison; DVLA liaison; Webmaster and Team; Spares Consultant; Spares Co-ordinator and Team; Groups Liaison Officer; Membership Team; Enquiries Team; Events Team; Treasury Team; Veteran & Vintage Consultant
- Confirmation of Technical Advisors: Veteran and Vintage; Post Vintage (1930-5); Series II and III; 4/50 and 6/80; 4/44 and 15/50; 1500; 6/90; 6/99 and 6/110; 15/60 and 16/60; Front Wheel Drive
- Election of Auditor
- Presentation of Awards, for Long Membership and the ‘John Brindley Award’ for mileage
- Any other business