Notice of AGM:
Beoley Village Hall, Beoley Lane, Holt End, Redditch, B98 9AN
Light Buffet from 1.00pm; meeting to start at 1.30pm
- Chairman’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM 17th March 2018: accuracy and approval
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report (including adoption of accounts)
- Reports by other officers who wish to address the meeting
- Election of Officers
- Co-option of other Officers
- Confirmation of Technical Advisors and Co-ordinator
- Presentation of Awards, for Long Membership
- Any other business
After a short break, there will be a talk by Anders Clausager who will describe his work with the Wolseley Records at Gaydon.
The following five core Committee positions are to be elected:
Chairman, Deputy Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership Secretary
Please send details of any nominations (with the approval of nominees) to the Secretary:
Mike Schilling (email@example.com) by 1st March
Nominations will be published here on the Web Site by 8th March.
Please advise Mike if you plan to attend and if you have any dietary requirements.