MORRIS CARS 1948 TO 1984 – A PICTORIAL HISTORY by Ray Newell
Price: £18.99 – NEW STOCK ON ORDER – advance orders can be taken for delivery asap
A handy guidebook to all the Morris cars produced between 1948 and 1984, this is the latest in the Pictorial History series of post-war cars.
Written by marque expert, Ray Newell, who has had a long association with Morris Cars, being Secretary of the Morris Minor Owners Club from 1983 to 2023, and a founder member of the Morris Vehicles Association in 2013.
Morris and Austin cars continued in production long after the other marques, including Wolseley, that formed BMC were discontinued, with only the MG name that was applied to some Rover models lasting beyond 2000.
Illustrated in full colour, and with detailed information including colour schemes, optional equipment and technical specifications, this is a complete catalogue of the cars of that era, and will be an invaluable identification guide for anyone interested in these classic British cars.
- Detailed photographs showing unique features of each model
- Detailed specifications for each Morris Model produced 1948-1984
- Colour options specified for each model
- Background information on the design of individual models
- Reference to the production numbers of individual models
- Selected comparative prices of vehicles when new
- Easy reference fact file for each Morris Car produced
- Reference to car derived commercial variants for certain models
- Listings for optional extras offered for each model
Interior specifications listed for easy reference
This book is in a paperback format dimensions: 210mm x 148mm, containing 354 images across 144 pages.
Printed by Veloce