RILEY & WOLSELEY CARS of the 1950s, 1960s & 1970s – A PICTORIAL HISTORY by David Rowe
A complete catalogue of post-war Riley and Wolseley cars
This comprehensive and informative colour guide covers Riley cars built between 1953 and 1969, and Wolseley models built from 1948, to the end of Wolseley production in 1975. With both marques eventually became part of BMC, this informative history, with detailed model-by-model comparisons and technical information, is an essential guide for all Riley and Wolseley fans, and British marque enthusiasts in general.
Does not cover pre-1953 Riley models or pre-1948 Wolseley models.
- The complete history of each model produced by Riley and Wolseley
- Model by model comparisons
- Fully illustrated with original colour photographs
- Detailed technical information
- Colour schemes listed
- Standard and optional equipment details
- Dashboard instrument layout diagrams
- Production numbers and dates
- Prices listed
- Police cars and special editions included
This book is in a paperback format dimensions: 210mm x 148mm, containing 352 pictures across 104 pages.
Printed by Veloce