The Wolseley Register fully understands the importance of spares and repair/renovation support to our members, and we are continually extending our club services in order to try to meet this demand. We currently provide help in a number of ways:
- Register Spares Store:- A large stock of used; ‘new old stock’; and new remanufactured spares is available at our Spares store.
- Consumables Shop:- Currently supplies new oil filters for most Wolseleys, and it will be expanding to include more new consumable parts in the future.
- Trade Discounts:- The Register has discount agreement for members, with some retailers, and will endeavour to obtain more in due course.
- Recommended Traders:- A comprehensive list of retailers and service providers is available on the website, each having been recommended by one or more club members.
- Technical Advisers are available to help answer members’ queries on repairing or renovating their Wolseleys.
- The Spares Consultant has knowledge of other traders and members who may be able to help members needing spares or technical help with parts. He works very closely with the club’s technical advisers in order to try and provide the best help.
- The Website Forum has both public and members-only sections, where fellow Wolseley owners can share their experience in all things Wolseley!
- The Register’s extensive library of manuals and handbooks which cover most Wolseleys from the very earliest to the very last model, is available for members use.
- The Website Library contains lots of technical articles covering many aspects of maintaining Wolseley cars, and there are also links from that area to sub pages containing official factory manuals.