Established in 1964, the Wolseley Register is the oldest and largest Wolseley car club in the UK to cater for enthusiasts and owners of all Wolseley models made from 1895 to 1975. The Register was originally created to list all surviving Wolseley cars, including as former custodians of the Wolseley factory records (now donated to BMIHT), and it continues to strive to help with the preservation and use of all Wolseley cars.
The Register has members both from within the UK and across the world. Register members enjoy both an active social life within the club and benefit from comprehensive technical support when required. Other benefits of the club include:
- A bi-monthly Club magazine Wolseley World with colour photos, news of events, members’ articles, articles about the history of the marque, classified and trader adverts
- An annual National Rally with participants from all over the country and overseas
- Regional activities including social nights, participation in local public rallies and local newsletters
- Access to Technical advisers each specialising in a particular model
- Access to our Forum where questions can be discussed with a wide range of members
- Access to the Spares Scheme offering a selection of spares held by the Club, and access to a list of known spares held by others
- A Valuation service providing vehicle valuations (extra charge applies) recognised by insurers for Agreed Value policies
- Online store selling Wolseley-related regalia, models and publications including some only available from the Register – new members and those renewing for 3 years receive a 10% discount voucher
Membership of the Register costs £30 a year for an annual UK adult membership, (plus a one off £5 registration fee). You can apply online and pay by credit card, or download a membership form and post it to us with a cheque.